We value all our volunteers and they play a key role in keeping our Food Pantry up and running!
Volunteer duties on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays include:
- Answering walk-in inquiries
- Assisting clients with filling out our intake form, updating our online database as you get completed forms
- Assisting clients with check-out, weighing items and updating our online database
- Helping load, unload, and sort Table to Table items (Monday Only)
Volunteer duties on Fridays include:
- Counting items in the food pantry and helping us maintain and inventory sheet
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the pantry by cleaning our sink, vacuuming, wiping off tables, dusting, taking boxes down to recycling, etc.
- Helping sort food salvage
- Chalking walkways/boards and hanging up posters
- Making promotional materials